CommBank Platinum Credit Card - Kaligo Bonus points x15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coops1

Just returned from an overseas trip where I booked several thousand $ of accommodation

I was going to use Kaligo, as they had a separate 3000 and 10000 pts bonus (KrisFlyer or CommBank) up until end of Feb I think
Just didn't do it in the end as i used a few other discount coupons or reward sites instead

Interestingly, I just found this, and there is a massive points earning potential here.

https://www.kaligo.com/commbank?utm...utm_campaign=20160307_awards_bonuspartnerpage

Important points:
- I believe that you will be charged FX fees, even though you can set it to AUD. eg Singapore company
--- great if somebody can confirm otherwise...

- Kaligo rates are either the same or a little more than the main booking sites overall
--- if you have a discount coupon might not be worth it to use Kaligo

- for a $4000 spend, your getting some 60,000 bonus reward points, which is 30,000 QF points on top of your normal earn rate

- I presume you need to select/link CommBank Rewards instead of a FF program to your Kaligo account

Goodluck for those that benefit from it.......

Thanks for the heads-up! Do you know if this a limited time offer?

does anyone know if you migrate from a plat to a dia card or a no annual low rate business card to a business plat card when will the annual fee be due ? is on the same anniversary of current card or is it prorated? ive been told two different things when i called cba. 1 new card fee is due on the same anniversary of current card . 2 due immediately upon activation. also tried to convert a low rate card that i paid $59 fee on to a low fee card and was told that they couldn't waive the 1st annual fee coz i hadn't spent $1000 on the previous year. is this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back