Taken 1 comp pass Exp Sept 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deemo77

To whoever can provide any info on the following:
For the last fortnight+, I have done a daily watch of Business reward seats for a flight home needed on 30 Aug 2025. ATH-AMM (RJ132) AMM-DXB (EK904) DXB-KUL (EK346) KUL-PER (MH127) I watched seats become available each new day, until this Wed 28th Aug, all Emirates reward seats on EK904, EK346 both upcoming and those available for the previous fortnight have all been removed, plus all Emirates flights from DXB - SIN are no longer available on QFF website. If you can explain why, the lounge pass is yours.

Hi @Deemo77 , I can't answer your question (nor do a need a pass) other than to say it may be a glitch or EK have changed policy. I'd keep looking - they may reappear. Perhaps invest in a search tool.

What type of pass is it? (e.g. "Domestic" do not give access to international lounges.)

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back