25% bonus on transfers to Velocity

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevePER

Established Member
Oneworld
Emerald
The 25% transfer bonus is on again...

We're giving Velocity Members like you the chance to earn 25% bonus Velocity Points* for a limited time. Simply transfer at least 2,000 Membership Rewards points to your Velocity Membership Account before 30 November 2008 and you'll get an extra 25% bonus Velocity Points.

You'll get 1 Velocity Point for every Membership Rewards point you transfer. Plus for a limited time you'll score 25% bonus Velocity Points, so there's really no better time than right now to reward yourself.

I joined Velocity to grab points from Europcar when I need to use them but with this it could be a good place to throw a few points.

Does anyone know the points needed for J on Virgin Atlantic Syd-LHR?

ejb

I joined Velocity to grab points from Europcar when I need to use them but with this it could be a good place to throw a few points.

Does anyone know the points needed for J on Virgin Atlantic Syd-LHR?

ejb

Upper Class Return 180,000
Premium Economy 126,000

Upper Class Return 180,000
Premium Economy 126,000

Thats the Virgin Atlantic rate through Flying Club, it should be considerably more through Velocity. The example on the website is 60000 points return ecconomy to Hong Kong, where flying club is only 37500. You can't see the points spend required on the Velocity Website, have to ring.

May be better off transferring straight to Flying Club, they apparently have a bonus at the moment too, though its only 15%. I haven't been able to confirm this though

May be better off transferring straight to Flying Club, they apparently have a bonus at the moment too, though its only 15%. I haven't been able to confirm this though

I think the VS promo ended. I only saw it advertised on the UK site until 30th SEP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back