Agoda Citibank Discount Not Working?-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spizz

I can't seem to get the discount to apply any more.

Using the link-
Citibank Australia&

When checking out you would only have to type in your Citi CC number and the discount would appear. Now nothing happens. Can anyone shed some more info on how to get the discount to apply?

You are better off booking with hotel itself,just booked hotel in Nice .Hotel Club price $265.00, Hotel website $192.00 sounds a better deal to me.

Not always qaz as I use both HotelsCombined.com, Wego.com.au, LMT Club, Trivago (Both AUS, and UK versions), and the FT coupon code thread to give me the lowest price for my Hotels.

And in some instances Agoda has come out cheapest or close to, hence my chasing up of the extra 7% discount for Citi holders. It seems to work again with my new Signature Card.

The Agoda website calculates the discount 5% or 7% once the citibank credit card number is entered into the payment field (it must use the first 6 digits as the Bank Identification Number) and the discount apprears above the total as "Citibank Discount" or similar.
The site does not seem to add credit card "surcharges" to the quoted price like Wotif and Lastminute.com.au

Not always qaz as I use both HotelsCombined.com, Wego.com.au, LMT Club, Trivago (Both AUS, and UK versions), and the FT coupon code thread to give me the lowest price for my Hotels.

And in some instances Agoda has come out cheapest or close to, hence my chasing up of the extra 7% discount for Citi holders. It seems to work again with my new Signature Card.

agoda has never been cheapest for me, but ymmv of course...

btw www.agoda.com.au/citibankau is a simpler link :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back