Amex Corporate Gold/Plat/Black?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobu

I am curious - I have an Amex Corporate charge card (Green) which I use fairly often (provided by my firm but I am liable for it) and I have seen some people with Gold corporate charge cards.

Just wondering if it is possible to upgrade Corporate charge cards? What's the process of getting gold (or does this have to be obtained by my firm)?

And are there corporate platinum or centurion charge cards???

I'm not a big spender but I probably charged about $70k to my credit/charge cards in 2005 (CB Gold, Amex Corp, Amex Blue), and just wondering if I can use any of this 'clout' to get a better deal?

JOBU

There are corporate gold, don't know how one goes abouut getting it.

Not heard of corporate plat, and centurion is only individual.

Cheers

MetroAir said:
There are corporate gold, don't know how one goes abouut getting it.

Not heard of corporate plat, and centurion is only individual.

Cheers

This is what the website says:

The American Express® Gold Corporate Card
The American Express Gold Corporate Card provides exclusive benefits for executive Cardmembers and is available by invitation only.

http://corp.americanexpress.com/GCS/Intl/australia/CorporateCards/corporatecard/Options.aspx

Don't know what the criteria for an invitation is.

We had a look at these about a year ago. From a business point of view, the differences were minimal, the only feature that was of interest to us was a higher level of insurance on overseas travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back