Bankwest Transaction account [General Discussion]

Just remember that most system upgrades are done on at Saturday night through to Sunday morning or even, early Monday morning.

Check your BW account balance. 50 1¢ payments should drop your available balance by 50¢ immediately. 2 days of 50 1¢ and your available balance should be $1 less than the account balance. Nice round numbers means it should be pretty obvious if 50 1¢ weren't recognised by BW. Scale up for each card, obviously.

Thanks ETA, I've checked all the BW accounts, and the correct numbers of transactions have all gone through.
So, the only conclusions I can draw from this episode are:
1. The payment receipt emails from the communication company haven't processed properly (possibly due to some maintenance work going on at the time my process was running);
2. The communication company *may* be doing some testing to try to thwart our points harvesting efforts;
3. Sometimes I panic a little too easily ;-)

I'll post again if something (really) goes wrong...

So interesting. I never received any receipts. Not even once.. should i be concerned?

If you don't provide your CORRECT email address at the time of making a payment, then no. If you do, then check that the emails aren't being captured by a junk filter. Failing that, ring Telstra and ask them.

If you don't provide your CORRECT email address at the time of making a payment, then no. If you do, then check that the emails aren't being captured by a junk filter. Failing that, ring Telstra and ask them.

I.leave that field blank. Why would i want 50 emails....?

Thanks ETA, I've checked all the BW accounts, and the correct numbers of transactions have all gone through.
So, the only conclusions I can draw from this episode are:
1. The payment receipt emails from the communication company haven't processed properly (possibly due to some maintenance work going on at the time my process was running);
2. The communication company *may* be doing some testing to try to thwart our points harvesting efforts;
3. Sometimes I panic a little too easily ;-)

I'll post again if something (really) goes wrong...

Receipts are handy. On all but the rarest of occasions, you can trust BW's balances.

If you pay manually/semi-manually, then just note your available balance before you start paying, and check it when you finish. You'll know very quickly if something is not right.

My account, I can't make any payments at all on my account via card; I can still pay my sisters account using my card

EDIT: Just got through 6 payments before it blocked me again.
EDIT again: Got through 4 payments on sister's account before it got blocked

Unable to determine the payment counts before Optus stops the payments *shrugs*
Yep, changed Optus accounts and the transactions went through fine. 10 of them all ok.

Why ask us? Don't you know the answer?

Call me stupid, but my reason is "warrenty purposes" - we have never allowed anything like that, you have no proof that you completed over 126,000 (I just checked my payment folders!) payments to X / Q & Y!

Call me stupid, but my reason is "warrenty purposes" - we have never allowed anything like that, you have no proof that you completed over 126,000 (I just checked my payment folders!) payments to X / Q & Y!

Perhaps you could delete the one's that are confirmed payments (the one's that are printed on the 200 page monthly invoice).

all to the same T account? I only run 100 through mine and am going to sign up my daughter to BW but was going to pay her bill for her so as not to run too many payments through the one account.

oh and 100 payments went through fine for me also

Yes all to the same friend's account. Day in day out.

Hey all,

Apologies if this has been answered, has the 10k promotion expired as I can't seem to find reference to a new one?

Appreciate the 5 points per transaction is still working, but obviously I would prefer to capitalise on both aspects if possible.

Hi all - first time poster in this thread.

Have read back 50-100 pages back, and thought I could sort it out myself when my card came today for my Telstra Postpaid, but unfortunately hit a iMacro stumbling block so would appreciate the help:

URL GOTO=https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/paybill?pvt_access_mode=true#empty
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEL FORM=ID:accountPaymentDetails ATTR=ID:accountNum CONTENT=xx_X
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:NUMBER FORM=ID:accountPaymentDetails ATTR=ID:amount CONTENT=0.01
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:accountPaymentDetails ATTR=ID:creditCardRadio
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEL FORM=ID:credit-card-payment-details ATTR=ID:creditCardNumber CONTENT=xx_X
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEL FORM=ID:credit-card-payment-details ATTR=ID:expiryMonth CONTENT=XX
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEL FORM=ID:credit-card-payment-details ATTR=ID:expiryYear CONTENT=XX
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEL FORM=ID:credit-card-payment-details ATTR=ID:verifyCode CONTENT=XX
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:emailAddressForm ATTR=ID:email [email protected]
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=ID:confirm-button
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=ID:yes-proceed-unauth-payment-duplicate-button-cc

I read on post #2183 to add:

EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#continue-button" BUTTON=0 (as TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT ATTR=ID:continue-button won't work)

but that doesnt seem to work for me? I'm using iMacro for Chrome, and im hitting a roadblock:

"[h=2]We're sorry but My Account isn't available right now[/h]We're working hard to solve the problem and get all the great My Account services back online as soon as we possibly can.
There are also plenty of other ways you can manage your account or get in touch with us for help"

For what its worth, I tested out a manual transaction and it worked just fine, but its just refusing the iMacro. Thanks in advance!

Hi all - first time poster in this thread.

Have read back 50-100 pages back, and thought I could sort it out myself when my card came today for my Telstra Postpaid, but unfortunately hit a iMacro stumbling block so would appreciate the help:

URL GOTO=https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/paybill?pvt_access_mode=true#empty
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEL FORM=ID:accountPaymentDetails ATTR=ID:accountNum CONTENT=xx_X
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:NUMBER FORM=ID:accountPaymentDetails ATTR=ID:amount CONTENT=0.01
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:accountPaymentDetails ATTR=ID:creditCardRadio
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEL FORM=ID:credit-card-payment-details ATTR=ID:creditCardNumber CONTENT=xx_X
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEL FORM=ID:credit-card-payment-details ATTR=ID:expiryMonth CONTENT=XX
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEL FORM=ID:credit-card-payment-details ATTR=ID:expiryYear CONTENT=XX
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEL FORM=ID:credit-card-payment-details ATTR=ID:verifyCode CONTENT=XX
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:emailAddressForm ATTR=ID:email [email protected]
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=ID:confirm-button
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=ID:yes-proceed-unauth-payment-duplicate-button-cc

I read on post #2183 to add:

EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#continue-button" BUTTON=0 (as TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT ATTR=ID:continue-button won't work)

but that doesnt seem to work for me? I'm using iMacro for Chrome, and im hitting a roadblock:

"We're sorry but My Account isn't available right now

We're working hard to solve the problem and get all the great My Account services back online as soon as we possibly can.
There are also plenty of other ways you can manage your account or get in touch with us for help"

For what its worth, I tested out a manual transaction and it worked just fine, but its just refusing the iMacro. Thanks in advance!

First of all, if you encounter an error such as "We're sorry but My Account isn't available right now", just try again. And if it's still not working, wait 5 minutes and try again.

If that doesn't work, make sure you're not logged in to your Telstra account and try recording a manual payment, as the instructions you're using may be different from those required for Chrome.

The main thing is don't give up at the first error. Always try again.

Oh, and you did add EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#continue-button" BUTTON=0 on a new line after TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:emailAddressForm ATTR=ID:email [email protected], didn't you?

First of all, if you encounter an error such as "We're sorry but My Account isn't available right now", just try again. And if it's still not working, wait 5 minutes and try again.

If that doesn't work, make sure you're not logged in to your Telstra account and try recording a manual payment, as the instructions you're using may be different from those required for Chrome.

The main thing is don't give up at the first error. Always try again.

Oh, and you did add EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#continue-button" BUTTON=0 on a new line after TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:emailAddressForm ATTR=ID:email [email protected], didn't you?

Thanks ETA_2015

So I couldnt add it, as when I did, it came up with an iMacro error "SyntaxError: unknown command: EVENT at line 11".

I tried to record my manual transaction, and it seems my successful transaction didn't have that so I thought it was possible not to have it (since I couldnt add it anyway)?

I've just received my card and have read through the majority posts... it seems I don't have any services that qualify for 1c payments...

Does anyone have a Telstra account they'd like to post up so I can try this? FREE $15 a month till I can find something I actually use?!?!

Or PM me of course.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back