Status
Not open for further replies.

scheps

Established Member
Qantas
Silver
Virgin
Platinum
If i put money into the card first then make a purchase beyond my credit limit, will i get points for it all? or just to my credit limit?

I vaguely recall a card was like that but i could be wrong and cant remember which card it is.

Thanks for your help :)

scheps

I think the T & C's state no points if its more than $10K in credit, but in practice I'm sure you will get the points. Citibank are good.

yea that's what I was hoping for someone who has done it and had no problems. they dont seen to always stuck to t and c for other things so I was going this is the same! !

If i put money into the card first then make a purchase beyond my credit limit, will i get points for it all? or just to my credit limit?

I vaguely recall a card was like that but i could be wrong and cant remember which card it is.

Another data point confirming what Pukka already said - I've had my CBG way more than $10k in credit before and still received full points. AFAIK all Citibank CC T&Cs say no points if > $10k in credit, but I've never, ever heard of this "rule" being enforced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Recent Posts

Back