Citi - A WORLD of confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruiser Elite

Enthusiast
Many of us here have had our fair share of CONFUSION with the Citibank world - now I am about to get more than my share.

I have been positioning myself to get Citi Select - it was never going to be easy given I am self employed and minimise tax payable - Citi previously rejected me 3 times for ANY Citi card - then out of the blue they offered me CitiBusiness Gold - which I have had now for 8mths and averaged 30K / month.

So just about to send off applic for Select and have been trawling the Select info pages and look what I have found re income reqs:

Select 1.JPG

and

Select 2.JPG

Any wonder there is confusion in Citi back office - 2 totally different Income level requirements listed on their web site for same product - here we go again - will report back when I can

The signature has the lower (75k) income requirement, so it's probably a typo. I think the 120k requirement is correct. I bet customer service don't know the proper numbers either.

The signature has the lower (75k) income requirement, so it's probably a typo. I think the 120k requirement is correct. I bet customer service don't know the proper numbers either.
In my experience this is one thing the CS service do seem to agree on. Min income for Select is indeed $120k

I don't have the min of $120k. I asked for an upgrade to select from plat and rec'd it :) I have been with citibank for 14 years. A win for me :)

I don't have the min of $120k. I asked for an upgrade to select from plat and rec'd it :) I have been with citibank for 14 years. A win for me :)

Good stuff! Always nice to hear of a customer having a win; and it seems they are being more flexible on a few things lately (see my post today in this thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

Back