Citi Prestige Unlimited Priority Pass Access: Can I Check-In Friends Separately?

xfeier53

Hello All,

I have the Citi Prestige credit card which gives unlimited priority pass access. Here's my situation: I'm heading to the airport with two friends, let's call them A and B. The airport has two lounges, Lounge 1 and Lounge 2.

Now, I'm wondering, can I check-in my friend A into Lounge 1 using my Priority Pass, and then leave to check my other friend B into Lounge 2? Has anyone tried this before? I don't want to break any rules or get into trouble, so your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Question on activating the Priority Pass membership with this card.

Is membership length tied to your card being active? Or is Priority Pass active for a year from the time of activation, regardless of whether the Citi card is still active?

Question on activating the Priority Pass membership with this card.

Is membership length tied to your card being active? Or is Priority Pass active for a year from the time of activation, regardless of whether the Citi card is still active?

Check this post. It seems like it does matter whether the card is active or not.

Well, my experience was, sadly, different.

I activated my Priority Pass in October. No problem. Then cancelled my Citi credit card in early November. Went to Sydney airport last week, used Priority Pass there - no problem. The visit appeared in my history the next day.

Two days later travelling back, opened up my Priority Pass, and my access had been cancelled :(.

Back