Citi Select concierge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

albyd

Established Member
Hi,

I'm a Citi Select newbie. I've previously held an AMEX Platinum Charge card and enjoyed the concierge service for restaurant bookings etc. I called the main Citi Select number and they gave me another number 1800639607 which sounds like it's Visa's regional Platinum "concierge" centre. I was looking for some help with finding a restaurant and making a booking for NYE in Sydney. Is there a concierge dedicated to Select or "signature" Visa card holders? I'd be surprised if there isn't anything given this is a premium offering over & above Platinum.

Albyd.

That seems to be the Visa platinum card concierge number. Select is a Visa signature card and I would have thought that they would have put you through to 1800 233 688, which is the number specified on the Visa signature website.

That seems to be the Visa platinum card concierge number. Select is a Visa signature card and I would have thought that they would have put you through to 1800 233 688, which is the number specified on the Visa signature website.

Thanks for that Gregff. I'm surprised I wasn't given that number by the Citi Select staff. Just called them and got through to the same staff member I spoke to yesterday. She confirmed that both numbers will get through to the same call centre that handles both Platinum & Signature concierge. Was nice enough on the phone - although not being Australian based, wasn't sure of some of the landmarks I was talking about. I called Westpac Altitude Concierge & was quite impressed - run out of Sydney. Gives me a bit of a dilemma as I wanted to move to concentrate all my spend on Select given very little difference in KF earn between Altitude AMEX and Select & carry only one card around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Recent Posts

Currently Active Users

Back