Citi signature [eshopex]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isochronous

Established Member
I got the fee free for life offer and I remember that it was supposed to come with one of those US shipping address services for free for online shopping from US websites.

Does anyone know what its called? I can't seem to find it on the new online Citi portal, and I vaguely recall registering for it before.

Except cardholders get it for free, so cost is irrelevant.

Or are you saying the shipping fee shipitto charges notwithstanding free registration is much cheaper?

Re: Citi signature - eshopex

I compared eShopex | Shop in the USA to USA Address & Mail Forwarding – Shipito.com | English

A 1kg parcel (a book) sent by eShopex is US$46.75 (no delivery time given).
The same book with Shipito via TNT Express was US$27 and was delivered in two days.

A nearly 2kg parcel valued at $100 sent by eShopex is US$146 (again no delivery time given)
The same parcel weigh Shipito via TNT Express was $US63

There's no comparison .. just use Shipito (and there may be cheaper .. I don't know, it's good enough for me).
Saying that, I don't tend to use Shipito's TNT/Fedex offerings. Their "Priority airmail" delivers in 4-6 days generally, for a fraction of the price (even though they advertise it as 10-20 days).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back