PLANT

Established Member
This mentioned on another thread?
Just saw reminder email.
Anyone doing it?

The devil is in the detail-prestige only I believe

Last edited:
25% extra ey points for transfer via Citi card

I was also wondering what added benefits you received having points directly with EY over VA. The points expiry issue is a problem for me as have a considerable amount of SQ points to digest and other than some minor trips to Asia, our focus the next couple of years is heading all points east starting with Alaska/Canada.

On a side note, have found DL to be extremely handy with their 175K points for a one way any available seat redemption in J to all US/Canada destinations. Great for trips at short notice or multiple seat bookings. In July, was able to book SYD-SFO in J/F obtaining 3 of the last 5 available J seats.

I'm signature and received email more than twice..... Did not read detail

I thought about it, but apart from theoretical possibilities to Japan or J seats on VA domestic /NZ and Pacific, I don't think the value is there vs KF or VA at 1.33ppd. Would like to hear other opinions.

I think it's a flexibility thing..... If seats don't show on va

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back