Citibank Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruiser Elite

Enthusiast
Do any of you learned peoples have a Citibank Select card at all?

If YES - does it work OK for you?

I occasionally have to send small amounts of money O/S and this card is advertised with following feature:

• Free international money transfers from Australia to any account, anywhere in the world

I have 28 Degree so no intention of using this card O/S - just thought annually fee free so might just do the job on the 6 to 10 mini amounts I need to transfer each year - your thoughts please?

I have the card but haven't tried an international transfer with it yet. I thought it was only fee free for transfers to another citibank account, and even then only for certain countries. Will have to break out the big eye to check the fine print again.

I am pretty certain that somewhere in small print it says the money transfer only applies for Citi to Citi transfers.

That's nice - I have this account and it used to be Citi to Citi international transfers but appears to have changed.

I've use the international transfers to non-Citi accounts and can confirm no fee was charged. That was Monday this week.

Hi Cruiser Elite, hope someone with experience with Citi Plus can give you their experience. But my own experience with receiving banks, but not through Citi, is they usually charge fees to receive, often in the region of $5 to $10.

Hi Cruiser,

Please refer to the following link:
Citibank Plus Transaction Account - Citibank Australia

Thank you
Kind Regards,

xx_xx_xx | Relationship Manager | Citigold Wealth Management | BSc (Physics and Mathematics) ADFS |
610 - 612 Burke Road, Camberwell, Victoria 3124

I would feel all warm and fuzzy knowing my relationship manager had a science degree in Physics and Mathematics... :shock:

PS - I'm not special enough to have an RM anywhere (yet)

I would feel all warm and fuzzy knowing my relationship manager had a science degree in Physics and Mathematics... :shock:
You might just get a lot warmer and a lot fuzzier if you saw her in person - the gods were very kind to her.

You might just get a lot warmer and a lot fuzzier if you saw her in person - the gods were very kind to her.

in4pics.

b43ddc98_Op_will_surely_deliver_Weird_Video_Game_Facts_Part_7-s500x375-138152-535.jpeg

OK cool - would be interesting to see if their receiving bank charges fee.

I know we get charged a $20 fee I think here in Oz for any incoming foreign transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Recent Posts

Back