Citibank Priority Pass renewal

DIVIC

Hi, I am trying to renew my Priority Pass from Citibank Premier card. It was originally a Visa and is now a Mastercard, so when I try to edit my card details it only comes up with Visa type. Citibank gave me a code but I don't need to enrol as I am already enrolled. Could someone let me know how to go about it please.

Hi, I am trying to renew my Priority Pass from Citibank Premier card. It was originally a Visa and is now a Mastercard, so when I try to edit my card details it only comes up with Visa type. Citibank gave me a code but I don't need to enrol as I am already enrolled. Could someone let me know how to go about it please.
Mine just auto renews each year, I haven't had to do anything since I first got it many years ago.

I struggled too...just created a new PP account with a different email address and worked fine.
PP support were a waste of time

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back