Citibusiness Gold 1.25 point to $1 no longer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Chuang

Hi all
Just received my Nov statement today and apparently my points transfer is only $1 to 1 point now, instead of $1 to 1.25 points? Anybody else with this issue? Compared to last month's statement it seems to have changed without any notification :(

Hi all
Just received my Nov statement today and apparently my points transfer is only $1 to 1 point now, instead of $1 to 1.25 points? Anybody else with this issue? Compared to last month's statement it seems to have changed without any notification :(
Oh for goodness sake, Peter, go back and check your statement properly! You have obviously made a mistake.
Citi would NEVER change your earn rate without letting you know!!! :mrgreen:

NOT!

Hasn't it always been 1:1?

We just fought a battle with the B'stards to get it back to 1:1 from 2:1.

Enjoy these "generous" conversion rates while they last. The writing is on the wall for Citibusiness.

Isn't it the case that points are earned at 1.25 per $ and converted 1:1?...............at the moment.

I converted all of my points after the attempt to change to 2:1 and am watching closely.

Hi all

As some of the other guys have said - are you saying points transferred to Qantas go 1:1? For me this has always been the case. Normally capped at 10k batches but today that rule didn't exist for me and I got every single point across.
As for PPD spend, when I spoke to them just not when transferring points I also checked about the 1.25 and she confirmed $1 gets me 1.25 points.

Isn't it the case that points are earned at 1.25 per $ and converted 1:1?...............at the moment.

Correct. As far as I've known CBG is...

$1 Spend = 1.25 Citibank Rewards
1 Reward = 1 QFF

However, if you always convert during the 15% bonus promos (occur 3-4x per year) you will have an effective rate of 1.4375 points per dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back