CitiSelect - Request for Credit Increase FAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

petermac123

Intern
Hey All,

Just a heads up, was just relayed a story of a fellow Citi Select devotee. Requested a Credit Limit increase, and in turn received a call from Citi questioning the business transactions that were being processed through the card. As far as I am aware, the card was not cancelled but I'm sure it will be subject to increased audit/reporting...

Pete

I too have been reading a lot of threads about how get bucket loads of krisflyer points from putting business expenses on your Citibank Select card. I plan on doing the same and applied for the Citibank Select card.
I had a guy from the credit assessment department ring me and he was going on about as I am already a Citibusiness Gold card holder, do I know that I am only allowed to use the select card for personal purchases and do I still want the card? He then went on to ask me if I agree and that he has recorded notes of this and there will be someone checking that my purchases are personal.

The only calls I make to Citi are to do points transfers and reply to Citi transaction questions that are initiated by them.
No need to push the envelope too far and I can work with our credit limits so no need to rock the boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Recent Posts

Back