Gary Larson - best of/favourites

Status
Not open for further replies.

juddles

Suspended
Qantas
Platinum 1
People, after a few vinos and great conversation, JohnM reminded me of my love of Gary Larson.

Any favorites?

eat-like-kings-391x500.jpg

Re: Gary Larson

I was looking over some recently and remember laughing till I cried with this one. As an added bonus it's particularly apt for this forum :)

gl.jpg

This has always been one of my favourites.
20df7c3d87ea832504fcdcbacc7980c4.jpg

Every time I find myself opening a door the wrong way, I mutter "Midvale" under my breath:

midvale+school+for+the+gifted.jpg

Scan0001.jpg
This is a good read in which basically we might as well give up now because in the future advertising is so effective we will just buy what we are told to buy.

The other book we have of his "Build a Better Life by Stealing Office Stationary" was well ready by our teenagers from 12-19. Now I wonder what wil become of them.

Thanks for the laughs.

Alby

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

I saw the thread title and wondered if he was still with us!

Love (and remember well) all the ones posted so far. I was looking for another one but found another favourite.

tumblr_lyiqu5VFK71qz6f4bo2_500.jpg

I can't remember one I didn't enjoy. From the 'wings fall off' to two pilots talking, 'hang on Frank we're all going to die, oh wait, it's the intercom light'.

Matt

Working in entomology I've always like this one (sorry it's so small):
901830a01a9c798af39946757659742c.jpg
There's another like this with a human on the pin (can't find it though).

76633d3252c867c3fe056e36c66892ab.jpg

My favourite one, have the coffee cup version
Yes Indeed - I scored a quite few points with my kids' teachers giving these coffee cups for Christmas. And haven't we all felt exactly like this at some time or another!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back