Good use for citi rewards points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippy7

Hi guys,

I've accumulated a few points with the citi rewards, but now that Westpac have given me a platinum altitude card, I am thinking of cashing out my points.

Does anyone have any suggestions for good value points redemptions?

Cheers.

Hi guys,

I've accumulated a few points with the citi rewards, but now that Westpac have given me a platinum altitude card, I am thinking of cashing out my points.

Cheers.

I believe you can exchange them for QF points?

Hi guys,

Cheers.

Not sure how many points you earn ina year...

But if was me I would stick with Citi and put points to SQ for Saver J's.

Per $ to SQ Citi will gain 0.66 where Altitude will only gain 0.5.

Currently Citi has the best deal on Visa for SQ Kris points so I am surprised to see your question.
To be very frank I won't use a Westpac card other than their co-branded Amex and I have been a customer of theirs since 1983.
Their Visa deal is now totally ordinary at half a point a dollar so vote with your feet!
I just got my Citi card running on the net and what an improvement they have made. All done in 5 minutes and no call centre calls compared with last year.
Lovetravellingoz is right on target with his entry.
SQ Kris have a 30% discount until 14th April for selected on line redemptions for Economy bookings which is the best I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back