How long for Citibank to offer complementary upgrade from platinum to signature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philosiphier

Hi all,

I just had my Citibank platinum limit increased to $15,000 (min limit for sig card), I had some of my redicredit limit transferred to my existing platinum rewards card, just enough to get to the 15K. The girl I spoke to understood the limit I was after was only to get the sig card.
I asked her if my no annual fee feature would be transferred over if/when the signature was approved and she said she was unsure but would put it through with a strict request to have it continued.

I was wondering who (if anyone) has obtained a signature card this way and how long it took to be approved?

And, are there any REAL perks to this card over the platinum? I can't seem to find the option to link in to QFF anywhere, though I'm certain this was a feature several years ago.

Thanks!

Zoe.

yes they did this for me and transferred over the points
the big difference is that its 2 citi to one sing air with plat and 1.5 city to 1 signature
plus extra points on all purchases.
if they don't waive the charges just call them and if u have spent enough they should refund the charges. or call them and refer to the current deal .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back