is Altitude Black still the best for Asia Miles points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

derrick

Hi all,

looks like the recent devaluing of points makes me rethink whether to keep this card or not.

now looks like the Altitude Black Amex gets 1$ to 1.2 Asia Miles. down from 1 to 1.5

which I think is still the best Asia Miles earning card out there. Visa Prestige is 1 to 1 i believe.

does anyone know if there's a better earn rate card for Asia Miles? (I only fly Cathay so Asia miles is important to me)

Hi all,

looks like the recent devaluing of points makes me rethink whether to keep this card or not.

now looks like the Altitude Black Amex gets 1$ to 1.2 Asia Miles. down from 1 to 1.5

which I think is still the best Asia Miles earning card out there. Visa Prestige is 1 to 1 i believe.

does anyone know if there's a better earn rate card for Asia Miles? (I only fly Cathay so Asia miles is important to me)

Amex Explorer is better with 1.5 Asia Miles per $1 with a large sign up bonus currently:)

Agree. The new American Express Explorer card with 110000 bonus points is the best earning Amex points for Asia Miles right now.

Amex Business Accelerator 2 Asia/$ but capped
Diners 1.8 Asia/$ via SPG where accepted

Amex Plat Edge ( Coles, Woolies, IGA) $1.00 = 3 Asia Miles ( or do i have something wrong there?)

Only applies to the supermarket spend though with judicious use of giftcards you can put a lot through the supermarket

ref westpac extras, has anyone received the cash back credits i did? i never got the email. thus has anyone have the terms of the promo and is the end date jan 12th?

Local champion status at Coles can up the earn too.
Wish cards mean LC not so helpful for WW

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back