Melbourne mad cow dinner

Runoff: What Day for Mad Cow dinner as Olive Tree?

• Fri 8th November (Cup Week)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wed 13th November

• Fri 15th November

• Other dates in October/November as noted in post

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Thanks @serfty for accepting the challenge of chief steak officer (CSO?)
Post automatically merged:

So the burning question. Can penegal even remember to turn up for his own event?
50/50;
Phone a friend;
Ask the audience;

im not in the right age group so wont attend

but if you need help organising restaurant/bookings etc. I am happy to organise it

What age group? We could be the same age!

I’ll be in Melbourne on Monday 14th and Tuesday morning 15th, but have client meetings all day Monday with the last down at Cranbourne starting at 4pm - wouldn't make it back up for dinner @ 7pm. That was probably my only option for Oct/Nov trips to MEL. Looks like I'll miss out on seeing @penegal

Damn... I should be around Melbourne then, but maybe going to "country Victoria" on the Tuesday.

I've setup a poll for upcoming Wednesdays. If you would like to attend please indicate the dates you would be able to.
The Poll closes this evening.

Once done, a "Runoff" poll will take its place where you will need resubmit for any of the listed dates you can and would attend if confirmed.

I'm potentially in Melbourne for work the week of the 21st or 28th October but that could change

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

The runoff poll has been set up. If you can make one or more particular dates and will attend if it is on one of those dates, please vote for them.

Options are:
  • Wed 23rd October
  • Friday 25th October
  • Wed 30th October
  • Fri 8th November (Cup Week)
  • Wed 13th November
  • Fri 15th November
  • Wed 20th November
  • Fri 22nd November
  • Wed 27th November
  • Other Date(s)

Those indicating/or may have interest so far:
@Ade, @BCons, @Bundy Bear, @Cruiser Elite, @DejaBrew, @Doug_Westcott, @Flyfrequently, @Freq Flier 2013, @Hvr, @JessicaTam, @LinaLee, @Matt_01, @Mwenenzi, @Princess Fiona, @QF WP, @RooFlyer, @Scenicbumblebee, @serfty, @Sprucegoose, @VPS, @cove, @hossein_au, @penegal, @rainbowgirl, @ric_melb, @RooFlyer, @sap1l, @serfty, @straitman, @travelnutjohn, @whughes3

very interested depending final date.
If any date is important to you, please vote for those dates:

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back