My Citibank Experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasy86dj

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Gold
I started with a Transaction account May-12, since then my portfolio of accounts have expanded into:

* 2 Transaction Accounts
* 2 Plus Linked Savings Accounts
* 7 Online Savings Accounts
* 1 Ready Credit

So far Citibank customer service has been good although the language barrier has effected some calls but have managed to get through even if it does mean explaining myself a few times. ATM access has been ok - using Westpac there is a ATM 3km drive away or if I only need a little bit of cash I get it at IGA opposite work during my lunch break.

Different people have different experiences but that is mine.

What have your experiences with Citibank been like?

I've had a Citibank credit card since 1998, I signed up for Citibank Plus account for overseas use early last year. Haven't had many issues with Citibank in all these years.

I am thinking of getting a credit card with Citibank as my next line of credit - will see what happens over the next year with my income first.

I am going to be using my Citibank account overseas in UK in May - will see how that goes.

Wow... that's 12 accounts... why do you have so many? Are they all personal or business related accounts too? I only have the Citibusiness CC. I think one of the best Visa CC for QFF points earn. Unfortunately it's no longer open to new customers. I find the customer service to be ok. You just have to go with their script. But I have found that the call centre reps are getting better.

All personal use - I have different goals for my savings so they all get their own accounts - Citibank always thank me for having so many accounts whenever I call them ha ha !! I also have credit cards with CBA, NAB and AMEX as well as an overdraft with CBA on my transaction account.

I just like my banking I guess.

I heard about the Citibusiness - I only get FF points on the AMEX though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Recent Posts

Currently Active Users

Back