New citibank android app

Status
Not open for further replies.

moa999

Enthusiast
New Citibank app popped up on my Android tonight...

Much much improved. New logos, new graphics everywhere - includes balance and last 5 transactions without password.

Also has an FX tab for cash/TT - that I sure hope don't apply to the card.

Also includes lookup for card benefits world wide

Re: Citibank Plus - No Fee No Overseas Transaction Fee Account

Rates as mentioned

Attachments

• 1442144102778.jpg
    1442144102778.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 202

those are FX rates - for TT etc... not the same for Visa transactions i believe

New Citibank app popped up on my Android tonight...

Much much improved. New logos, new graphics everywhere - includes balance and last 5 transactions without password.

Also has an FX tab for cash/TT - that I sure hope don't apply to the card.

Also includes lookup for card benefits world wide

New iPhone app here too, yes please! Looks fantastic.

Just had a look thanks to this app - definitely a big improvement on what they had before!

Yeah ... new APP - it disappeared off my shortcuts and I had to reapply that and log in again.

New feature is instant display of balances (along with link to OTP generator) if you so desire. Some security aspect there but since I kep my 'phone pretty much locked up that should not be an issue for me.

Much better app. I rather like the quick view of last 5 transactions. My phone is also always locked (company policy) so not too much of a security risk.

All new android app dropped into the play store overnight so thought id give it a whirl.

Much nicer UI with a little more opt-in functionality (last 5 transactions and account balance without logging in) but still incredibly _slow_ and clunky...

On my freshly rebooted Samsung Note 3 'Citibank AU' utilises 246MB of RAM to bring up basic account details (complete with clunky jittery scrolling) where for example, Amex AU will use 47MB to do the same (silky smooth experience)..... Citibank still terribly inefficient which shows in the user experience.

How can a company as big as Citibank continually get it so, so wrong all the time?

The new iOS app also suffers from the same problems. I upgraded yesterday, and while the app is now shiny and lovely, it is slow, clunky and scrolling is painfully jerky!

hmmm ... just installed an update to the update ... must have been a few issues ...

takes so much effort to see the rewards points balance now. sometimes think they could airtasker the work and get a better product.

Big change is they did font size=+50 and it's terrible scrolling through the app with loads of transactions. Remember kids, functionality and user experience should always be #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back