Next Statement Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

alect

Citi AU online for CC is not very use friendly.... (the recent OTP move is really pissing me off and I don't know how to get rid of it now that I have enabled it).

But anyway, is anyone aware of how to tell the next statement date (ie when the billing rolls over and from which time charges count towards the next statement)? I am sure at some point it used to say on the account Summary but it doesn't any more and I have looked and looked and cannot find anywhere whre it does.

I know it falls around the same time every month, but some months (for me) it is the 2nd of the month, some 3rd of the month, and others 4th or 5th of the month....

Obviously there are some charges I strategically time to be on the first day of the new billing month (to take advantage of the interest free period) and often I don't know when it is unless i keep logging in and checking.

Thanks

I never really noticed a "next" date on the site, nor the documentation.

As you post, the "last" date can be used as a guide.

Do Citi do a statement/rollover over a weekend? Amex does, the Banks I deal with don't.

Mine occurs pretty much the same date each month. The only thing that causes a variation is that a Friday or Saturday will cause the issue date to become the Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Recent Posts

Back