OVO Energy $120 referral offer

benjy

Hi Friends,

I recently joined OVO Energy under their Free 3 Plan, which gives $150 bill credit upon signing up (3 x $50 for the first 3 months).

OVO Energy has very competitive rates, what's best, is that they have a $120 referral program! ($10 off your bill for 12 months)

3 Easy Steps!
  1. Click on My Referral Link HERE
  2. Complete the sign up process
  3. Receive the $10 bill credit after your cooling off period, per month, up to 12 months.
    • If you sign up to the Free 3 Plan, the $50 monthly credit is instant once your connection is approved!
It would be absolutely amazing if members could sign up using my referral LINK! 🙏

I also joined recently. Working from home the Free 3 plan works very well:

1717657810906.png

3 Easy Steps!

1. Click on My Referral Link HERE
  2. Complete the sign up process
  3. Receive the $10 bill credit after your cooling off period, per month, up to 12 months.
    • If you sign up to the Free 3 Plan, the $50 monthly credit is instant once your connection is approved

Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

I also joined recently. Competitive energy rates, and there's a referral offer of $120 credit over 12 months as a sweetener.

My referral link (much appreciated if someone could use mine).

Referral Link

FWIW, we recently churned away from OVO.
We had their solar plan for 12 mnths which worked out well, with a $100 "welcome credit" spread over 12 mnths. When it came to renewal their "best offer" was not competitive, and they were not interested in improving. Felt like they were encouraging us to leave.

Having solar the "Free 3" plan is of no use to us as that is when we are feeding in power, but good for you if it works. I suspect that reflects the glut of solar power available in the wholesale grid for zero cost while the sun shines, so OVO doesn't need its "in house" solar offsets.

In case you are wondering, we changed to Sumo.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Felt like they were encouraging us to leave.
This seems to be the way all businesses operate nowadays, all the offers are only for new customers and they don't bother doing the same to retain existing customers. It really does encourage everyone to churn through providers, and for something like energy, where there is no actual physical work to be done, it then makes sense to do this as often as you require.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back