Platinum Cards - charge and credit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foreigner

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
i have the charge card and have had several mailouts from AMEX for the credit card. what are the extra benefits? and another thing...does having the AMEX charge and credit cards enable holders to get other cards like for hire car companies and Priority Pass? will appreciate feedback. Thanks v.much

i have the charge card and have had several mailouts from AMEX for the credit card. what are the extra benefits?

At the moment the main benefit that the Plat credit card has that the charge card doesn't is the free return QANTAS flight.

But you can just look this up on the Amex Aus website:
www.americanexpress.com.au

and another thing...does having the AMEX charge and credit cards enable holders to get other cards like for hire car companies and Priority Pass? will appreciate feedback. Thanks v.much

Benefits of the charge card:
American Express - The Advantage of Platinum (includes Priority Pass)

Benefits of the credit card:
https://www212.americanexpress.com/...355e937e64110VgnVCM100000cef4ad94RCRD&page=CM

The Credit Card is currently free if you hold the Charge card.

I upgraded from Gold to Plat Charge card recently and will be getting the CC for the free flight which I hope to take later this year.

I dont see me using the CC very much at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back