Sony Style is pleased to offer AMEX customers 2 BONUS points for every dollar spent!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

futaris

Established Member
From the latest newsletter

Not a bad offer, if you want a full HD (1080p) LCD and free Playstation 3. Still not as good as the 10 Bonus point offer though.

Re: Sony Style is pleased to offer AMEX customers 2 BONUS points for every dollar spe

futaris said:
Not a bad offer, if you want a full HD (1080p) LCD and free Playstation 3. Still not as good as the 10 Bonus point offer though.
Well of course I want one, but alas its not going fit the budget this decade.

Re: Sony Style is pleased to offer AMEX customers 2 BONUS points for every dollar spe

I bought one about 3 weeks before the PS3 offer came out :(

futaris said:

Its been in all the Sone Style newsletters I've kept since at least July 2006. I've bought several items - digital camera, mp3 player, etc., this way. Includes free shipping. Prices are usually too expensive to be worth it but every so often a good special comes along.

Richard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back