Triple your Award points for 1 months only

Status
Not open for further replies.

burmans

So I arrive home to this offer, so far so good. Then I realise that hold it, I have two Citibank Credit cards (CitiBusiness Gold and Platinum) and the offer doesn't say which card this applies to!

I have a platinum rewards and haven't received anything, although I did only just receive the card 1 week ago today so I might not be eligible

I think I will be "Waiting For Godot " on this one. In that play Godot is a no show.
What a wonderful offer! I just fully loaded both our cards today and I need to re-load them next week.
I won't hold my breath waiting for your offer.

I think I will be "Waiting For Godot " on this one. In that play Godot is a no show.
What a wonderful offer! I just fully loaded both our cards today and I need to re-load them next week.
I won't hold my breath waiting for your offer.
I think it's probably for my Plat card as I haven't used it for a while. But given I have the card in the mail and it doesn't specify I think I can claim on either card (or both).

Better call them so you start off on the correct card.
Update on this, I did ring and ask, got one of the less useful CSR who mucked me around and eventually told me I get on both cards. I of course knew this would turn out to be untrue but let it pass, and of course only got on one card.

Anyway I thought I'd send a note complaining and saying you told me I'd get on the card that I hadn't. Got the call today, as you are such a valuable customer and we want to keep you happy we have approved 20k points to be added to your account. So sometimes pays to stay dumb and in my case get the 20k twice.

Virgin Flyer card: triple points for a month to a max of 20,000 points. Just as I came out of a low interest period AND (most likely) they stopped giving ATO points.
Keeping me interested

Virgin Flyer card: triple points for a month to a max of 20,000 points. Just as I came out of a low interest period AND (most likely) they stopped giving ATO points.
Keeping me interested

Wow! I am just about to finish a double points month Newk. I have spent precisely $1500 either side of my statement date ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Recent Posts

Back