BankSA - Bank of Melbourne

larrymull

Just about to apply for this card again and double checking with the brains trust that it is in fact 12 months from closing of a previous credit card account that I can apply for another one?

Hi all - can anyone confirm the current redemption rates for Amplify points for both KrisFlyer and Velocity? I am getting contradictory info online.

Hi all - can anyone confirm the current redemption rates for Amplify points for both KrisFlyer and Velocity? I am getting contradictory info online.
KrisFlyer: 3 Amplify points = 1 KrisFlyer point.
Velocity: 2 Amplify points = 1 Velocity point.

KrisFlyer: 3 Amplify points = 1 KrisFlyer point.
Velocity: 2 Amplify points = 1 Velocity point.

Thanks. That will point me towards applying for the Qantas card. Some sites still say 2:1 KF which would have been an attractive alternative.

Can anyone advise on the Customer Reference Number for making BPAY repayments to Bank of Melbourne? It should be visible on statements but my first statement has not yet been issued. Is it just the card number?

My CRN for my BoM Platinum Visa is the card number. If you're not 100% sure, maybe make a small payment of $50 or so and wait for it to come through? When it comes through, you know that you're then good to go.

Can anyone advise on the Customer Reference Number for making BPAY repayments to Bank of Melbourne? It should be visible on statements but my first statement has not yet been issued. Is it just the card number?
Pay $1 using the card # to confirm

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Currently Active Users

Back