RooFlyer

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Star Alliance
Silver
Having given up on Qantas, I realised I have a no longer needed the Qantas Rewards card with NAB. I called to see if I could get that changed to their 'NAB rewards' card, so I can credit to Krisflyer, or others.

I didn't really expect an easy way; thought it would be "You'll have to cancel and re-apply..." which, being retired, isn't feasible.

Buy happy days, they did it over the phone :oops: :oops: :oops: . Well, at least I hope they did. Lower annual fee, too :)

In 10 days that's one less connection to Qantas and its crummy FF program I'll have.

I logged into my NAB account a couple of weeks ago to check my NAB points balance. Amazed to see it was well over 100K. l looked over the transactions and discovered I had been awarded $90K new card bonus (or whatever it was called - I forget). Apparently no spend hurdle.

Hmmm ... so no credit checks, just swap card over within NAB ... hmmmm... :)

Last edited:

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back