131875 is costing you

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSOTM - I also have the bootleg DVD-Audio version too. I haven't compared them for a while but I don't remember too many differences although the internet is alive with rumours that the DVD-A is far superior.

SACD is well worth it IMO. Most of my SACDs are classical but I do have some others.
IIRC, I only ever bought DSOTM in SACD, but I do have a sneaking recollection of buying The Bands The Last Waltz but I can't be sure and I'm currently in Cairns so I cannot check. The real bummer I have is that my Super Audio player dropped a little wheel out of it and now I'm scared to use it in case I damage the DSOTM disc :(. My current strategy is to leave it sitting on the shelf and deal with it when I get a round tuit!
 
Elevate your business spending to first-class rewards! Sign up today with code AFF10 and process over $10,000 in business expenses within your first 30 days to unlock 10,000 Bonus PayRewards Points.
Join 30,000+ savvy business owners who:

✅ Pay suppliers who don’t accept Amex
✅ Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
✅ Earn & transfer PayRewards Points to 10+ airline & hotel partners

Start earning today!
- Pay suppliers who don’t take Amex
- Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
- Earn & Transfer PayRewards Points to 8+ top airline & hotel partners

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top