a call from Amex.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

nlagalle

Qantas
Platinum
Like many I transferred some points from Amex Ascent premium to Qantas back in March for the chance to win 200,000 QF points.

Well I received an unexpected call from Amex this morning (my first thought was they are querying my account or something). but they said that i was selected as a winner of the 200,00 points which will be transferred into my QF account shortly. Needless to say I am pretty stunned and happy! And as fellow frequent fliers I'm sure you'd be as happy as me!

Now to spend my points on something!!! :)

Nice one, congratulations!

Way better than the calls I received from Amex... "Today we are offering you the opportunity to invest in our life insurance products..." followed by a gruesome spiel on how many dollars I'd get if I were to lose certain body parts...

Whilst I liked you post above, I'm extremely unhappy that i did not receive the call from AMEX as well:(....I also TF pts to QF during the promo!

Like many I transferred some points from Amex Ascent premium to Qantas back in March for the chance to win 200,000 QF points.

Well I received an unexpected call from Amex this morning (my first thought was they are querying my account or something). but they said that i was selected as a winner of the 200,00 points which will be transferred into my QF account shortly. Needless to say I am pretty stunned and happy! And as fellow frequent fliers I'm sure you'd be as happy as me!

Now to spend my points on something!!! :)

Nice, so your going to close your Amex account AFTER you spend your points :mrgreen:

ps I am a good bag carrier/chauffer/shoe shiner/travel buddy/ARTB (all round top bloke)

Nice. It's always good when people you know win things....well, sort of know....ok, I actually don't know you at all! - but, it's still nice:D

awesome, congratulations!

Enjoy what ever flight(s) it is you decide to redeem on :D

Congrats. I'm also glad to hear that someone on AFF won. Like many others here I also transferred points hoping to win. I am often sceptical about these promos and think that no one wins, but on this occasion it is good to be proved wrong.

Congrats, if you don’t use them all on a fancy award somewhere, they’ll come in handy when you’re short of a goal and need to do a JASA flight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back