Advice on champagne

Coles is currently having a good special on Veueve Clicquot Yellow Label - 2 for $145. If you buy through Liquorland or FirstChoice tonight you can get an extra 10% with the code SAVETEN, thats only $65.25 per bottle!
The Veuve offer is back but better: 2 bottles for $156, less SAVEMORE discount (spend $150 get $40 off) brings it to two bottles for $116, $58 per bottle!

Same offer brings Billecart Salmon Rose to $110

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

The Veuve offer is back but better: 2 bottles for $156, less SAVEMORE discount (spend $150 get $40 off) brings it to two bottles for $116, $58 per bottle!

two bottles of any champers at about $75 per bot optimises the SAVEMORE discount,
bringing as mentioned Veuve to $58 pb ( in two botts purchase)
and the Deutz to $60 pb
$40 off $150 purchase on their augmented prices could lead to some interesting savings... ho hum

No, it's a Coles discount code.
I'm guessing maybe you need to purchase from a Coles store which sources their wine from a VC (rather than a Liquorland cause I don't think they stock it).
Ah huh no doubt that is the trick thanks - I really want some of the BS Rose if anybody can see it anywhere around MEL?

Thanks Pdog. I used it to buy Veuve and Moet Chandon Rose( on special at$89). I also bought two bottles of

[td]Nicolas FeuillatteReserve Exclusive [/td]
If you do two seperate transactions you can use the code for both!

Back