Alternative to WISR for showing credit report for Equifax

Status
Not open for further replies.

yojohnny

I have accounts with most of the credit report front-end websites and as far as Open credit card info reported, they are correct besides the Equifax report from WISR.
  • Credit Simple (illion) = Correct
  • Credit Savvy (Experian) = Correct
  • WISR (Experian) = Correct
  • WISR (Equifax) = Not Correct; shows several closed credit cards dating back 2.5 months.
  • GetCreditScore (Equifax) = Useless; does not show anything but score

I'm trying to find another site that shows Equifax credit history to confirm whether the out of date data is WISR-specific and therefore won't be an issue from a credit-providers perspective, or whether the slow update is on the Equifax-side.

I've looked at old threads that show lists of these sites but no other sites were listed except Finder and that is app-only; I detest needing to install an app when I could simply log into a website.

I'm having the same issue as you (GetCreditScore doesn't show reports, and Equifax on WISR is out of date by over a year).

Did you get this sorted out or find a better way to see your Equifax report?

Unfortunately not. I ended up getting several rejections quickly and with the constant churning, I conceded that I just needed to sit things out for a while and maximise what I can through debit card benefits, (Bankwest Qantas transaction account, HSBC cashback and I kept the last credit card I applied for.

Hopefully by the time I churn again, everything is up to date!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

Back