ANZ FF Black Credit Card complaint resolved with re-imbursement of membership fee

cosi

Since July, I have been experiencing issues for online purchases using my ANZ credit card - even $10-00 was being declined.

I would have to contact the call centre - one time waiting nearly 25 minutes to get the temporary fix so the transaction would go through.

It was then I lodged a complaint requesting a full refund on my fees.

After waiting over 3 weeks for a reply I finally got the resolution I wanted after totally rejecting a initial offer of $50.

1725696237240.png

:)

ANZ CC division seem by far the most incompetent.
To activate my card I hard to call for a CRN. To do that I needed to ID myself. My phone number wasn’t recognised so the first 30 min on hold were just to get a member of the ID verification team.
The further time on hold just to get a CRN. This let me log on, see my points balance and transfer them away so I could cancel 😂

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back