Card Promotions Bank Of Queensland Platinum Visa Credit Card - 60000 Velocity Points, $129 Annual Fee

kamchatsky

Established Member
Qantas
Qantas Club
Virgin
Red
This link below is straight from Velocity Frequent Flyer website:

Earn 60,000 Velocity Points (converted from 180,000 Q Rewards® points) when you spend $4,500 on Eligible Transactions within 3 months from card approval

Annual Fee: $129
- International and Domestic Travel Insurance
- Purchase Protection Insurance

Receiving your 60,000 Velocity Points is simple:
- Spend $4,500 on your new BOQ Platinum Visa Credit Card within 3 months of being approved
- You will receive your 180,000 Q Rewards® Points within 2 months of meeting the spend criteria
- We will email you with information on how to redeem your 60,000 Velocity Points (converted from 180,000 Q Rewards® points)

You can either:
- Login in to your BOQ Internet Banking Account and setup an autosweep to automatically redeem your 60,000 Velocity Points using your 180,000 Q Rewards® points.
- Or login to your BOQ Internet Banking Account > head to the Q Rewards® section > Points Transfer menu and follow the prompts to transfer your Q Rewards® Points to Velocity Frequent Flyer Points.

Given that NAB is the issuer of the card, does that mean once you cancel this you can't apply for credit card with bonus points from NAB directly for a period of time? I cannot see any information relating to what "new customers" means in this instance in their T&Cs or on the website. Perhaps someone here else has and point it out to me?

Given that NAB is the issuer of the card, does that mean once you cancel this you can't apply for credit card with bonus points from NAB directly for a period of time? I cannot see any information relating to what "new customers" means in this instance in their T&Cs or on the website. Perhaps someone here else has and point it out to me?
Separate program. You still get the bonus.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back