Brisbane Airport Parking - current discounts available

Because of our summer storms would you consider Uber?
From Yatala it is about $70 o/w
My wife and 8 year old daughter are not letting me leave the car in our Toowong garage while we are away. LOL.

We will have 3 suitcases, frozen carry on, 2 backpacks, handbag and a mobility walker so that rules out train. I checked 4:00am this morning and UberXL was $55 which is good. What's surge pricing likely to be Christmas morning? Even if it was double that'd be fine this time around.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Why don’t you get the Airtrain back to Toowong @JohnK? Yes it’ll be harder to get access if at Andrews or the outdoor parking. Or get rideshare to Clayfield station and then train from there?

Last edited:
Why don’t you get the Airtrain back to Toowong @JohnK? Yes it’ll be harder to get access if at Andrews or the outdoor parking. Or get rideshare to Clayfield station and then train from there?
Too much to carry on Airtrain. Plus girls are now used to having our car waiting for us when we come back. Makes a huge difference.

I think easiest for me is take car to Alpha on Christmas Eve afternoon and come back to Toowong with train then head back out to airport with UberXL Christmas morning.

I think easiest for me is take car to Alpha on Christmas Eve afternoon and come back to Toowong with train then head back out to airport with UberXL Christmas morning.
Or Skygate shuttle to DFO, bus 590 to Toombul and train to Toowong for 50¢

Or Skygate shuttle to DFO, bus 590 to Toombul and train to Toowong for 50¢
I've done that more times than I care to remember for 10 years.

Much easier to get 302 then 445 to Toowong otherwise I'd have to get Alpha shuttle to airport.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back