China Airlines lounge in Brisbane?

QF wasn’t an option for CI at Syd; was the SkyTeam lounge specifically.

Looks like Star Alliance & Cathay (among others) also use the Plaza Premium in BNE so it might make sense for CI to offer alternatives …

… hmm, actually, when I checked the Plaza Premium lounge website it said the lounge would be closed from 1st July. Probably requires a call to China Airlines to find out what’s what, their site might have the info but I can’t find it.

Depends when. Plaza Premium is being replaced by Escape, but that will open towards the end of the year. If after then then probably there.

If in the interim period depends what CI can organise. Emirates lounge is another possibility, but it may fall back to vouchers if times don't fit with the other operators.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

I am flying in a fortnight and emailed china airlines to ask. They said its still the plaza premium lounge but its moved to a new location near gate 77. here's an extract from their reply:

Regarding the Plaza Premium Lounge at Brisbane International Airport (BNE). As you may know, China Airlines passengers have exclusive access to the Plaza Premium Lounge. Please be advised that the lounge has recently relocated to a new area.
The new location of the Plaza Premium Lounge is now near Gate 77. We encourage you to visit the lounge in its updated location to enjoy its amenities and services.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back