Citi Rewards points transfer to family member?

Xizor

Intern
I assume the answer is no but a quick search i could not see definitive response. Is there a way to transfer Citi Points from my Citi account to my partners Citi account?

Thanks

Negatory (see clause 3.3) - but you could always transfer out to Velocity (with a 15% bonus this month) and do it that way...

Negatory (see clause 3.3) - but you could always transfer out to Velocity (with a 15% bonus this month) and do it that way...
Citi was not listed in the 15% promo email i received. I have done 3 transfers from my Citi Prestige card since May 1 and no bonus points. I posted more detail the the Velocity forum thread and yeah that's why i was curious if this was possible.

How odd... I got 15% bonus offered with my FFFL Premier card (not that I've tried it yet).

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back