Citibank Luxury Transfer Service

It doesn't have to be used for a trip to the airport so financially, you're better off using it if you ever need a ride that is going to be close to $100, assuming you're trip to the airport is much less than $100.
Yep, I see what you're saying.
Current offer period ends Dec 2024. I don't think I will ever have a $100 trip between now and then. Hence my interest in just using it for a sub-$100 trip.

Yep, I see what you're saying.
Current offer period ends Dec 2024. I don't think I will ever have a $100 trip between now and then. Hence my interest in just using it for a sub-$100 trip.
I just used it from the airport to my house as a stopover and then went to a random location to tick over the $100 mark. I explained it to the uber guy and gave him a tip to drive to the other address

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back