Citibank QF Signature $348/annum and 70K bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looked attractive enough partly because of the inclusion of priority pass.

However, looking at the small print , it is a standard version which requires the cardholder to pay $27 entry to the lounge plus the same for any guests.

This looked attractive enough partly because of the inclusion of priority pass.

However, looking at the small print , it is a standard version which requires the cardholder to pay $27 entry to the lounge plus the same for any guests.

And that is $27 USD, though the cardholder gets 2 free visits per year.

Found this deal which might be worthwhile to a few here; It's a Citibank QF Signature;

$299 annual fee + $49 Qantas rewards program fee ..... and 70,000 points bonus

So effectively buying 70,000 points for $348 if you keep the card for less than 12 months and cancel same.

https://www.creditcard.com.au/citib...aign=Mystery-70k-Points-Offer-Girl-London-Pic

Fine print says for new customers, does anyone know Citibank's definition of a new customer ? Last Citi CC was closed 11 months ago.

I signed up to take the load off my Woolies Macquarie Card ( ie more than 2500 spend per month).

It took, believe it or not, only a week from online application submission for the card to arrive in the mail.

one thing to be aware of - i could not see in the application anywhere that let me choose between the qantas award allocation vs the classic citibank rewards.

It appears you go into the latter .

I just rang and the change was made - + $49 per annum.

One week, that's great.
I've signed up too so this will replace my old WWEDR card. There is a fee free for life offer on the VEDA site. I'm hoping it will work. It seemed to work so I will hopefully find out in a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back