Credit Limit Downgrade

bwup2

Me having the grand-fathered Platinum Reserve Credit Card with free $400 credit, looking for downgrade the limit to the minimal. Any experience that how low can this card goes down to? The T&C shows me $3,000 yet is that possible to go lower beyond this number.

Any experience is appreciated. Cheers.

Me having the grand-fathered Platinum Reserve Credit Card with free $400 credit, looking for downgrade the limit to the minimal. Any experience that how low can this card goes down to? The T&C shows me $3,000 yet is that possible to go lower beyond this number.

Any experience is appreciated. Cheers.
I think you can do this online ( I certainly did for the Edge) and it’s tells you what the minimum is!

$2000 on mine as well, but I've had it for a while and applied for it as part of the Plat Charge. Though if I go to the 'change credit limit' page, the minimum new limit I can request on that card is $3000, even though you can normally apply for a higher limit in $100 increments. Looks like the product minimum limit has changed at some point, but those on a $2k limit are obviously grandfathered in until or unless they change it to a higher one.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back