Double Award Points on all Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does 1 point per $1 spent put it on par with Amex's 'normal' card for mere mortals?

Are they offering existing CBA Awards members $1/1p?

Does 1 point per $1 spent put it on par with Amex's 'normal' card for mere mortals?

Are they offering existing CBA Awards members $1/1p?

Unfortunately, they are offering for the new applicants only not for existing customers. I called them after they launched this campaign.

I got this card for this promotion of the double bonus points, and rung a number of times both during and after the promotion to confirm that all is OK, I am elegable, when will they be credited etc.

Now suddenly they have no idea what I am talking about! They said that this promotion never existed! I rang up and eventually they decided to credit me 20000 points, but they owe me around 42000 bonus points.

If anyone has the full details of this promotion so I can prove that this promotion existed I would greatly appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back