DSC QF October 2024 Offer

It's live now... Hallo Win!
Screenshot_20241024-230722-765.png

The end date is still showing as February 2024 in the body of the Point Hacks article:
Screenshot_20241024-225150-716.png

Last edited:
The Office Party Hard GIF

Looks like the booking dates do coincide with the current VA sale fare which QF is also matching

oh I wasn't expecting this - I wonder if this was scheduled in advance or if it has anything to do with the announced VFF changes. Anyway, happy to think about some bookings...

Good timing with VA's destruction of their program. Will be looking for some good status runs!

Any status run suggestions ex PER please before March 2025? Thanks guys!

Last edited:
If it's a QF flight but flown by Alliance Airlines, as some routes are, do you still get the DSC on these routes (on the page where I accepted the DSC terms it said that the flights had to be QF-marketed and QF-operated, however some routes seem to only be this way)?

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

I'm looking forward to my trip within central QLD
Can I private message someone about this please? I read some of the comments last time on this and it didn’t appear to go down well in the open. I took screenshots but they’re lost amongst a gazillion other photos 😂 But I’d like to make sure I have this correct as I’d like to use it too.

Can you just book a one way domestic and change to a return international flight later? (Keeping same PNR)

Last edited:

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back