Everyday Rewards Targeted Offers

There'll be a third 'mystery' offer over the whole of October described as 'a little gift' with the promise of "the more you save, the more you’ll get!" but I might need to 'unbank' to make PC+. We'll see what comes through though.
Final 'bank for Christmas' offer is 200 points for $0.01.

Well it looks like WW has written me off. Not had a good offer for many months. Last week I thought they were going to increase the offers I get as I got 3 booster products instead of the 2. I tried to boost 1 and a message popped up - sorry the offer is not available. Then it appeared for the other 2. Today I don't have a single offer for WW.

Well it looks like WW has written me off. Not had a good offer for many months. Last week I thought they were going to increase the offers I get as I got 3 booster products instead of the 2. I tried to boost 1 and a message popped up - sorry the offer is not available. Then it appeared for the other 2. Today I don't have a single offer for WW.
Must think you are still locked up.

Did your points from the previous offer land? I didn't screenshot but don't think either mine or Mrs excels did.
Yes, got 400 points from the previous bank for Christmas offer and 600 for a $60 spend. Not as good as previous offers, but better than nothing.

I don't have a single Woolworths offer this week either, just healthy Life and Big W neither of which I shop at as there aren't any nearby.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

I've got just three boosters this week. I think they've given up on fruit and veg boosters for me.

Four weekly boosters for me versus the usual 10 or so :( Oh well I have the spend $130 at Coles for four weeks for $50

Spend any amount $0.01 or over for 2000 bonus points (used already)

Another account 10x bonus points on any spend (used already)

Another account $150 spend for 1400 bonus points so not even 10x points

Another account 3x bonus points I think for spemd up $100, 5x bonus points for spend between $100-$150 and 10x bonus points for spend over $150

No decent Coles promotions either so time for a break the past 2 weeks.

Nothing decent for me either this week (or last) across four accounts.

Yes, got 400 points from the previous bank for Christmas offer and 600 for a $60 spend. Not as good as previous offers, but better than nothing.
I realised I did the spend on Monday when it must have ended Sunday. Thought I read it right but must have got it wrong

Once I would get a boost say 1400 points for spending over $160 on our weekly spend.
Those days seem to have gone .
At least for our family , there is an Aldi close by.
Is Coles still offering flybuy bonus points for minimum spends?

Last edited:
I got free El Paso tortilla chips today but interestingly it didn’t show up as a perk, just a regular offer.

I got free El Paso tortilla chips today but interestingly it didn’t show up as a perk, just a regular offer.
Same here - and still have the belvita biscuits to redeem if I wanted, as well. I boosted the El Paso chips, but it didn''t remove them at the checkout stage, so they had to discount the sale for me. Means I can probably get them for free later in the month again, as the freebie isn't actually redeemed yet

Apart from the free imitation Nappy San last week I havent gotten any Woolies discounts/offers this week. My app only seems to have Big W, BWS or marketplace all places I dont shop. Wondering why there arent any Woolworths offers at all??

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back