FOREX Providors

Cruiser Elite

Enthusiast
Maybe a thread specifically dedicated to FOREX Providers where AFF Members may be able to share their insights / experiences might be of benefit.

I had a cold call from CORPAY on Tuesday - I immediately cut off the marketing spiel and requested a spot rate quote which was provided, and which was extremely competitive, so I want to investigate further.

I sent the dude off to check possibility of settling FOREX Transactions with a CC which he promised he will do and come back to me.

Any AFFers with experience with CORPAY that might be shared?

yep I'm a regular with them.
before corpay they used to be AFEX, they got bought out.
Started using AFEX 6-7yrs ago.

a lot of these will start off very competitive and then your rate will slip a bit over time, so just need to watch it.

ETF only though, to their bank account. no YP or sniip.
would be interesting what answer you get regarding CC.

what I really like is no trasaction fees & they let me sit on FOREX funds till I need without doing fancy forwards etc.
if today the spot rate is good, I'll just buy funds (& pay them the AUD) and then slowly use those pre-purchased funds to send o/s to my suppliers

Daft do you use their online Portal? If YES how user friendly is it?

I have used AMEX FOREX for last 15 years - their online Portal is brilliant - rates are very competitive - but theu have stopped me paying via YakPay - you can settle via AMEX Business Platinum but fee is 2.15% for a 2.125pts earn = effectively 2c / pt.

AMEX FOREX have been also giving 1 MRpt / AUD15 spend on their FOREX - not a lot but it helped when added to YakPay earn.

yes I do.
the old AFEX portal was more user friendly.
its not as user friendly but i've gotten used to it now.
been using it all of 2022.

They have a help website with screenshots here which will help you compare, Making a payment

I spoke to AMEX after you gave me the contact, however they wouldnt let me pre-purchase and sit on FOREX which is why I didn't go with them

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

Currently Active Users

Back