Good VA sale, including business class - book by 28/10/24

marcojim

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Platinum
SkyTeam
Elite Plus
Looks like Virgin has a sale on for the next seven days. This might explain the absence of a happy hour last week...

A wide variety of domestic routes in Economy & Business on sale, as well as international flights to Queenstown, Nadi and Port Vila in Economy. Some very solid J fares available too, which still earn at the current status credit rates!

E.g. you can book SYD-BNK for $219 in J (and earn 55 SCs), SYD-BNE for $299, ADL-PER $479 and CNS-PER $509 in J.

You need to be a Velocity member to access the sale today (I'm sure everyone on AFF already is).

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Some great prices there in business cabins. No doubt trying to soften the blow for the majority of their members after last week’s devaluation.

FWIW, I saw these prices published a couple of days ago. They grabbed my attention, but I couldn’t align them with any marketed sale so was a bit confused.

Looks like Virgin has a sale on for the next seven days. This might explain the absence of a happy hour last week...

Just tried to book a number of the ‘sale’ fares but couldn’t actually find any flights being sold at the fares quoted. Tried BNE to CNS, BNE to ADL, BNE to MEL. Looks li,events just a ploy by Virgin to get people to go to their site. I wonder what the ACCC would think of Virgin advertising fares from a certain price but there do not appear to be any available at that price?

Just tried to book a number of the ‘sale’ fares but couldn’t actually find any flights being sold at the fares quoted. Tried BNE to CNS, BNE to ADL, BNE to MEL. Looks li,events just a ploy by Virgin to get people to go to their site. I wonder what the ACCC would think of Virgin advertising fares from a certain price but there do not appear to be any available at that price?
Did they fall in the dates the sale fares were on for?

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back