Is the Citibank Dining Programme global

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isochronous

Established Member
Will the Australian issued Signature card still give me benefits at restaurants outside Australia that offer Citibank privileges? For example I looked up Hong Kong where a lot of restaurants offer a discount on food, wine, or free entrees etc.

I think they are meant to, as a general rule. I have received the dining and other online offers occasionally. The one off offers such as those found in SIN shops (like extra 5% on sale items etc) are often meant to be for local cards, but if you don't draw attention to it they won't say anything. And if you spend enough, you can get the deal no matter what card you use. CK and CK Jeans are good for this.

Dined at Customs House Restaurant in Brisbane. Complimentary bottle of wine provided even though paying with Citibank Signature card issued in SIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Recent Posts

Currently Active Users

Back