Issues using Amex Travel: Can't enter departure or arrival airports.

tolchok

Hello all, my wife and I have just been trying to use Amex travel credit for the year, and neither of us could enter a valid (according to system) departure or arrival airport to look for flights or accommodation. We tried on two computers (both Macs), using both Firefox and Safari. When entering details into the "where from" and "where to" fields there are no prompts, the airport codes don't work (tried MEL and YMML for Melbourne; OOL and YBCG for Gold Coast), nor does city name, nor city and country.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Are we just entering the wrong prompts?

Hello all, my wife and I have just been trying to use Amex travel credit for the year, and neither of us could enter a valid (according to system) departure or arrival airport to look for flights or accommodation. We tried on two computers (both Macs), using both Firefox and Safari. When entering details into the "where from" and "where to" fields there are no prompts, the airport codes don't work (tried MEL and YMML for Melbourne; OOL and YBCG for Gold Coast), nor does city name, nor city and country.
Did you try spelling the airport names in full? Melbourne and Gold Coast.

Yes, when trying city name had entered "Melbourne" as well as "Mel", "MEL"; then "Melbourne, Australia" and "Melbourne Australia" for city and country.
Post automatically merged:

Also, thanks DC3 for quick reply and suggestion

Attachments

• Amex Travel Issues.png
    Amex Travel Issues.png
    289.4 KB · Views: 13
Seems like it was a temporary glitch with website (or both my wive's and my laptops simultaneously) - it is now back to suggesting departure and arrival airports. If anyone has this issue in the future, the airport needed for MEL is: Melbourne, VIC, Australia and for OOL is: Gold Coast Coolangatta (OOL), Gold Coast, QLD, Australia.

Issue resolved.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back