Jetstar Check In Melbourne To Ho Chi Minh

I don't see any way on the Jetstar website to enter my passport details etc, as I can't access the check in screens.

I think you can only do that from 48 hours before your flight?

It did work for me. For JQ7 MEL-SIN in business class, last week. I had booked it just a few weeks before my flight.

The BP had an impressive number of acronyms! :)

IMG_2094.jpeg

I did walk past the check-in area and asked the service desk, if, with HLO, I was good for “go straight to the gate”. I was. It all worked.

Last edited:
I did walk past the check-in area and asked the service desk, if, with HLO, I was good for “go straight to the gate”. I was. It all worked.
Same for my JQ7 earlier this year - I also asked if they needed to print my boarding pass and was saved on even though the boarding pass indicated "please print"

Not sure which card to choose? Compare on AFF and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

Back